- Summer Office Hours: June–7:30 to 2:00; July–closed; Aug–7:30 to 2:30
- Aug 10 – Sports Clearance begins. Football starts Aug 19. All other fall sports begin Aug 24.
- Aug 16 – 5-8pm. Bear Crew meeting and BBQ.
- Aug 18 – 9:00 to 3:00. Junior/Senior Bear Days. Parking passes, buy yearbooks, get pictures and ASB cards, see counselors, etc.
- Aug 21 – Sophomore Orientation, 9-11 (No parents). Sophomore Bear Days, 11:00 to 3:00, parents welcome. We highly recommend going to lunch after the orientation and coming back later to avoid lines.
KING 5 is awarding a Male and Female High School Athlete of the Year, and Mia Corbin has been nominated. We have seven female nominees, but we’re leaving the final decision up to votes from our viewers. Students, faculty, and community members can see a description of Mia’s accomplishments and vote for her here: http://usatodayhss.com/2015/vote-female-athlete-of-the-year. The voting is open until Tuesday, June 16 when we will announce the winners.