- June 25 – ASB/Leadership Planning, 9am
- July – Get your AP Scores online
- June/August summer Office hours 7:30-2:30, closed in July
- July 8 – ASB/Leadership Planning, 9am
- July 22 – ASB/Leadership Planning, 9am
- August 4 – Fall sports clearance begins
- August 14 – ASB/Leadership Planning, 9am
- August 17 – Link Crew Leader training and BBQ, 5-8pm
- August 19 – Link Crew Leader training, 9-11am
- August 20 – JR and SR Bear Days, 9am-3pm: school photos, schedule changes, ASB cards, yearbooks, parking passes, etc.
- August 20 – First day of football
- August 21 – Sophomore Orientation, 9-11am. SO Bear Days, 11am-3pm: school photos, schedules, schedule changes, ASB cards, yearbooks, parking passes, etc. (Upperclassmen welcome!)
- August 24 – First day of all other fall sports
- End of school through end of June, 7:30-2:30
- July closed
- August 7:30-2:30
If you have questions or need information please contact Brandi Ostendorf at email@example.com or 425-413-6299. Or you may contact the district office at 425-413-3400.
AP Biology - Read Chapters 1-5 in AP Biology Textbook
AP US History- Read Rise to Rebellion, be prepared for a quiz in September. Read Chapter One - A Peoples History of the United States and complete this assignment. This book must be purchased or read online.
AP Literature - Read two novels: A Splendid Thousand Suns by Khaled Hosseinei and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Summer Reading News 2014
- AP Studio Art – See Gardner for assignments before school is out.
- Band and Color Guard Members - Camp Poster 2014
- College Computer Programming II – Complete CodeAcademy’s Python course.
- College Literary Analysis - Recommended Summer Homework: Summer Read List
- Pre-AP Literature – Read Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World and complete Summer Reading Letter 2014
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
Photos by Sean P Kelly
LAST DAY BELL SCHEDULE - Wednesday, June 18th
1 8:15-8:40 (25) 4 9:45-10:10 (25)
2 8:45-9:10 (25) 5 10:15-10:40 (25)
3 9:15-9:40 (25) 6 10:45-11:15 (30)
Congratulations to Matt Tucker for being named this year’s PTA Outstanding Educator!
A few words from Mr. Tucker:
Thank you so much to Tahoma High School students for such an honor. When I was asked to say something, for one of the first times in a long time, I was speechless. What I wanted to say is how thankful I am to have been included on such a list of talented and dedicated teachers. All of your teachers are committed to helping you be successful in both your short and long term endeavors, so it is truly humbling to be singled out, but I do thank you for letting me represent such an outstanding group of educators. I feel blessed to work in such a great school in a community of families that value education and send us great students such as yourselves.