- Apr 16 – PTA Community Partner Scholarship application deadline
- Apr 16 – AP Exam Pre-Administration, Last Names A-C, Lecture Hall, Tutorial
- Apr 17 – Bates College Open House
- Apr 17 – AP Exam Pre-Administration, Last Names D-Hi, Lecture Hall, APP
- Apr 21 – AP Exam Pre-Administration, Last Names Ho-Mc, Lecture Hall, APP
- Apr 22 – AP Exam Pre-Administration, Last Names, Me-R, Lecture Hall, APP
- Apr 22 – District Band Concert @ THS, 7pm
- Apr 23 – Senior Art Award deadline
- Apr 24 – AP Exam Pre-Administration, Last Names, S-Z, Lecture Hall, APP
- May 1 – Talent Show, 7pm
- May 17 – Prom, 8-11pm, Pacific Science Center
AP Human Geography Review Sessions:
- Monday 4/28: 5:30-7:30pm, Tahoma Junior High room 405
- Tuesday 5/6: 5:30-7:30pm, Tahoma Junior High room 405
- Saturday 5/10: 8-11am, Practice Test, Tahoma Junior High Library
Application for the Community Scholarship program are due this week!
Please make sure to turn in your letters of recommendations and personal trait forms in an envelope attn: Kim Walley to the front office by Wednesday, April 16th by 3:00 p.m. Incomplete applications will not be accepted after the due date.
Cedar Grove Composting is offering a Tahoma High School senior a $2500 scholarship towards the cost of their college education and the opportunity to be interviewed for a summer internship at Cedar Grove in the summer of 2014 and every summer therafter while in college.
See the link below for information on the criteria and the application.
Deadline has been extended to April 25th! APPLY NOW!
To get access to the installation of Office 2013 on a personal computer:
- Navigate to https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Enter domain login credentials using user name + @tahomasd.us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the Tahoma password.
- Select the language and version you would like and click install. This will launch a download for setting up Office 2013
- Click on run to start the download.
YOUNG ADULTS JOB FAIR – APRIL 15 - TACOMA
Workforce Central presents JobFest 2014, the largest young adult job fair in Washington for job seekers ages 16 to 24. The fair is slated for Tuesday, April 15 from 2-5 p.m. at the STAR Center, 3873 South 66th St., in Tacoma. Participation is free for both employers and job seekers. More at: http://bit.ly/1hWlvYo or see Mrs. Adam in the Career Center.
The Tahoma Winter Guard earned 2nd place by less than 1 point this weekend at the state winter guard competition! They had a great performance and earned our highest score yet! This is only their second year of competition in our new trek in Excellence as a complete performing arts program! You will get a chance to see them perform live at the pep assembly on Thursday! When you can, congratulate our team members!!!
Winter Guard Performers
- Veronique Castillo
- Vivianna Delatorre
- Caroline Farquaharson, Co-Captain
- Sabin Hohn
- Bordeaux Milette, Co-Captain
- Amanda Palmer
- Ricki Wills
- Mr. Thomas Conway, Coach
Way to go Guard! We are all very, very proud of you! Keep up the amazing work!