General Information 2017
- Senior Class Meeting – Thursday, May 11, during APP (10:11-10-41). Seniors will receive detailed information regarding finishing out the school year and graduation. Running Start Seniors will want to be sure to attend.
- STEP Oral Boards –Friday, May 26
- Senior Finals: June 5-7
- Monday, June 5 – 3rd period
- Tuesday, June 6 – 4th, 5th, 6th period
- Wednesday, June 7 – 1st and 2nd period
- Senior Checkout – Wednesday, June 7 at 12:35 in the THS gym. Followed by Senior Send-Off Assembly at 2:15 with the rest of the school attending.
- Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal – Thursday, June 8, 10:00am-1:00pm at White River Amphitheatre.
- Graduation Ceremony – Thursday, June 8, 7:00 at White River Amphitheatre.
- Each senior receives 6 tickets free of charge at Senior Checkout.
- Any number of additional tickets can be purchased beginning May 31st for $5 each. No tickets will be sold at the gate! There will be a “will call” available for pre-paid tickets. Tickets will be collected at the entry gates.
- Box Seats:
- The White River Amphitheatre provides ample first come, first served seating to accommodate our graduation. However, if you would like to reserve a block of eight (8) seats together in the “box seat” area you may apply. Please note these are NOT front row seats but do provide an excellent view of the stage. Applications will be available after the senior class meeting in the main office.
- Eight box seat tickets can be reserved for $100. These tickets will replace your six free tickets to the event.
- There are a limited number of boxes available. Applications will be accepted May 12 through –May 26 with a drawing held at the end of the day on May 26.
- One box per graduating senior only.