Home > News > 2014-2015 Yearbooks are here!

2014-2015 Yearbooks are here!

yearbookYearbooks are here! Seniors, if you pre-ordered your yearbook you can pick it up on Wednesday, June 3rd in the Library starting at 3:15.

Yearbooks will be back on sale and available for pickup on Friday during Spring Fling in the 500 wing. To pick up your book during this time, please bring a can of food or dollar donation for the Maple Valley Food Bank

Didn’t preorder? Books will be on sale starting on Friday for $65 at the cashier’s office. Bring a receipt and a can of food or $1 to pick up your book during Spring Fling.

Books will be distributed during ALL gold day lunches starting on June 9th in the 500 wing.

1. Debbie Anderson
    June 2, 2015 at 1:43 pm

I’m pretty sure I purchased yearbooks for my senior and sophomore at the beginning of the year when I bought their ASB cards – how to I see whether or not they have been purchased already? Thanks!

• Cavin Eggleston
      June 8, 2015 at 9:59 am

You can always check with the cashier, Frances Wood, if you have questions. Also, there is a pre-order list in the main office with students that pre-purchased their books. Your student can stop by and check the list to see if the book was already ordered. If not, the cashier is right there and they can purchase their book.

2. vpons
    June 8, 2015 at 9:10 am

Hello I am a senior and wasn’t able to go on Friday to buy and get my yearbook. Am I able to do that today or do I wait until tomorrow 6/9. and if I do wait until tomorrow what time should I be there?

• Crystal Hess
      June 8, 2015 at 9:23 am

Yearbooks will be available for pickup during ALL lunches on Gold Days.

3. Becky
    June 9, 2015 at 10:32 am

My daughter does full-time running start. Will her yearbook be in the office for her to pick-up?

• Crystal Hess
      June 9, 2015 at 1:44 pm

See below.

4. Cavin Eggleston
    June 9, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Yearbooks that need to be picked up can be picked up at the main office if your student cannot make any of the distribution days or times.

5. Phillip
    June 11, 2015 at 6:17 pm

is there any yearbooks left over?

• Crystal Hess
      June 12, 2015 at 11:16 am

You should check with the cashier.

6. ian2me
    June 16, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Can we pick them up on the last day of school? And If so, where?

1. No trackbacks yet.