FBLA Members qualify for State!
Seven Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) members competed at the Midwest Region Winter Conference February 10, and earned 11 awards.
- Ashley Edliq, 5th place Accounting I
- Ashley Pettit, 2nd place Job Interview; 2nd place Business Communications
- McKinzie Millard, 4th place Introduction to Business
- Ashley Lewis, 5th place Sports and Entertainment Management; 5th place Business Calculations
- Soleia Weisenberger, 1st place Help Desk; 5th place Sports and Entertainment Management (teamed with Lewis)
- Preston Fowler/Amanda Soushek, 2nd place Banking and Financial Systems; 2nd place Hospitality Management; 2nd place Sports and Entertainment Management
Additionally, Washington Business Week ran a “minicamp,” and members competed to produce and market the best original product. The team of Preston Fowler, Amanda Soushek, and McKinzie Millard won first place overall for their “coffee maker in a car” invention.
All members qualified to compete at the State Conference in April, 2015. Way to go FBLA Bears!!!