Home > News > Office 365 for Students

Office 365 for Students

November 24, 2014 Leave a comment Go to comments

office365logoOffice 365 for Tahoma students comes with the Office subscription. The Office subscription allows the latest version of Microsoft Office to be installed on up to 5 personal computers.  To access this benefit a Tahoma Student should follow these instructions.

1. December 2, 2014 at 4:51 pm

I tried this because we need to use publisher. I followed the instruction and there was no publisher and it would not install on my computer, only use is an online app.
    Where did I go wrong?

2. December 2, 2014 at 8:42 pm

They advertise being able to download Publisher but it is not available. This is miss leading and it was very confusing signing in.

• Crystal Hess
      December 3, 2014 at 1:43 pm

I’m sorry your experience was frustrating. I will pass your messages up to our tech department.

3. Brian
    July 12, 2015 at 7:49 pm

I’m a graduated senior and I installed this back when my GoTahoma email worked. Now that I’ve graduated from Tahoma the email is deactivated and so is my Office on my laptop. How can I fix this? Or do I not get to use the Office registered with my GoTahoma email after I graduated? Is that how it works?

• fjequinto
      September 1, 2015 at 1:21 pm

Unfortunately an Office 365 license is only offered to current students.

4. August 31, 2015 at 9:52 am

I downloaded this last year and now nothing works. It says it is not authorized and unlicensed. What does that mean? Do I have to download it again?

• fjequinto
      September 1, 2015 at 1:20 pm

Sorry to hear about this problem. Try uninstalling, then downloading & re-installing.

1. No trackbacks yet.