Home > News > Microsoft Office: FREE for Students

Microsoft Office: FREE for Students

microsoft-officeActive Tahoma School District students have access to install the latest version of Microsoft Office on personally owned systems.

To get access to the installation of Office 2013 on a personal computer:

• Navigate to  https://login.microsoftonline.com
  • Enter domain login credentials using user name + @tahomasd.us (student_number@tahomasd.us) and the Tahoma password.
  • Select the language and version you would like and click install. This will launch a download for setting up Office 2013
  • Click on run to start the download.
  1. Cody
    April 6, 2014 at 6:56 pm

I’m having some issues setting up this. I’m confused because are we supposed to use our “go.tahomasd.us” email account and include the underscore as shown in the post? or should it be “@tahomasd.us” as shown in the post. Even when I do use my normal go.tahomasd.us account, it seems it doesn’t want to accept my password, however the address I provide takes me to a separate page that says “Tahoma School District. Please help me. Thanks.

2. Stephanie Beeck
    April 10, 2014 at 8:29 am

This is so great! Where should my son go to get the “Tahoma password?”

3. Crystal Hess
    April 15, 2014 at 2:08 pm

You should use “@tahomasd.us”, not your goTahoma email. It should read something like 123456@tahomasd.us. Your password is your school password that you use to log in to the Windows Computers at school.

4. Will Chadek
    April 19, 2014 at 3:57 pm

what is the tahoma password?

5. Will Chadek
    April 19, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Also, my ID is not allowing me to download the software. Basically after I log in through the school’s “organization” page it gives me this message: “You don’t have a license to use Office 365. Before you can use Office 365, your account must have a license assigned to it. If you don’t have one, contact your admin and ask for a license. If you’re an Office 365 admin, you can add a license to your own account.”

• Crystal Hess
      April 21, 2014 at 9:28 am

Can you email me (chess@tahomasd.us) your student number so that the tech department can make sure that you are entered into the system correctly?

6. Walt Szklarski
    April 21, 2014 at 8:49 am

Ms. Hess’s instructions are correct. Will, are you using that name and password?

7. Caitrin Cooney
    October 9, 2014 at 2:21 pm

I’m confused. I am correctly entering my email, it takes me to the Tahoma School District Organization login page, but I don’t know the password…

8. Caitrin Cooney